Beatriz Care Instruction
Before you put your new Beatriz Lashes on your eye, it is important to adjust them individually for you. To do this, use the eyelash applicator to remove an eyelashes from the pack. Now you check whether the length of the lash line corresponds to the length of your natural lash curve. If the wreath is too long, you can shorten the inner or outer ends with nail clippers accordingly.
How To Apply Lashes?
- You need glue and a brush to get started. Apply the adhesive even to the eyelash strip with a fine brush. Apply a thin layer of Eyelash Glue to the lash band and wait 30-60 seconds.
- Put lashes on the eye using the applicator. Look down or directly at a mirror and put the eyelashes directly on your lash line. When you have found the perfect position, apply pressure gently along the lash to ensure it's firmly in place.
How to remove Lashes?
- Lashes you can remove quick and easy.
- Before you put make-up off, you carefully pull the lashes from the back to the front.
- If on your natural lashes stays some remaining adhesive residue you can easily remove with your fingers by pulling.
- Before you put lashes back in the box, it is better to clean them.
- Proper care and storage can extend their lifespan and keep the eyelashes looking good.
How to clean the Lashes?
- First you remove the dry glue on lashes, with fingers or tweezers.
- Put lashes on the tissue papir, if you have used mascara apply make-up remover to a cotton bud and slowly and carefully swip it over the lashes (Do not use make-up remover with a high oil based).
- Place the eyelashes in original box, this box will protect them from being damaged and they will not get dirty and can be carried as often as possible.